Thursday, January 3, 2013

MORE SNOW BABY.



More pictures from our snow/power outage days. ;) Sweet Bennett all bundled up for the snow!

 Bennett is 10 1/2 months here & let me tell you how much I love this age! I love that he is developing his own personality (still can't see mine or Cullen's in him, yet). He is so happy, funny, and SUCH A TALKER! We'll be in wal-mart and he'll scream at a stranger to get their attention, and then laugh real loud at them. soo funny, and totally unlike me for sure! I was painfully shy! Also, he is such a copy-cat! ;) He especially loves to copy Daddy (which is sooo cute).

About, 2 weeks before Christmas both of his 2 front teeth popped down- wheww was that a ruff couple week, prior. Those teeth gave him such a hard time!

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers